1. No whispering - if you can't say it out loud, don't bother
2. No shouting - I never shout and nor should you, it damages the vocal chords and produces more stress and up-set then is needed
3. No arguments - words are often said in the heat of the moment and are very hard to take back
4. No unaccompanied children - children should be with the parents at all time otherwise they cause trouble and disruption
5. If it's not broken, don't fix it. Making alternations to a rented flat is like bouncing a ball against a wall, its fun for a while but does not actually get you anywhere.
Five simply rules to a happy and contented home environment